- Family (US Census), a group of related people residing together
- Family Radio, a non-commercial traditional religious broadcasting network in the United States
- The Family (American crime organization), an NJ African-American crime organization founded by Akbar Pray
- The Family (Arkansas politics), a 19th-century American political coalition
- The Family (club), a private club formed in San Francisco in 1901
- "The Family", a group of 18th-century Carolina planters opposed by George Burrington
- "The Family", a 2005–06 American terrorist cell arrested in Operation Backfire
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.