- Family of curves, a set of curves resulting from a function with variable parameters
- Family of sets, a collection of sets
- Indexed family, a family where each element can be given an index
- Normal family, a collection of continuous functions
- Parametric family, a family where elements are specified by a set of parameters
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.