- The Modern Library ranked Catch-22 as the 7th (by review panel) and 12th (by public) greatest English-language novel of the 20th century.
- The Radcliffe Publishing Course rank Catch-22 as number 15 of the 20th century's top 100 novels.
- The Observer listed Catch-22 as one of the 100 greatest novels of all time.
- TIME puts Catch-22 in the top 100 English-language modern novels (1923 onwards, unranked).
- The Big Read by the BBC ranked Catch-22 as number 11 on a web poll of the UK's best-loved book.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.