- Brave New World (opened 4 September 2015) in co-production by Royal & Derngate, Northampton and Touring Consortium Theatre Company which toured the UK. The adaptation was by Dawn King, composed by These New Puritans and directed by James Dacre.
- Brave New World (radio broadcast) CBS Radio Workshop (27 January and 3 February 1956): music composed and conducted by Bernard Herrmann. Adapted for radio by William Froug. Introduced by William Conrad and narrated by Aldous Huxley. Featuring the voices of Joseph Kearns, Bill Idelson, Gloria Henry, Charlotte Lawrence, Byron Kane, Sam Edwards, Jack Kruschen, Vic Perrin, Lurene Tuttle, Herb Butterfield, Paul Hebert, Doris Singleton.
- Brave New World (radio broadcast) BBC Radio4 (May 2013)
- Brave New World (radio broadcast) BBC Radio4 (22, 29 May 2016)
- Brave New World (1980), a television film directed by Burt Brinckerhoff
- Brave New World (1998), a television film directed by Leslie Libman and Larry Williams
- In 2009 a theatrical film was announced to be in development, with collaboration between Ridley Scott and Leonardo DiCaprio. By May 2013 the project was placed on hold.
In May 2015, The Hollywood Reporter reported that Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television would bring Brave New World to Syfy network as a scripted series, adapted by Les Bohem. The adaptation was eventually written by David Wiener with Grant Morrison and Brian Taylor, with the series ordered to air on USA Network in February 2019. The series eventually moved to the Peacock streaming service and premiered on 15 July 2020. In October 2020, the series was canceled after one season.