- "Arun Krushnaji Kamble" (1983) Awarded Best Poetry Collection by Maharashtra Sahitya Parishad.
- "Ramayanatil Samskrutik Sangharsh"- (Cultural Struggle in Ramayana)
- Ramayanatil Samskruti Sangharsh by Prof. Arun Kamble
- "Ramayanma Samskrutik Sangharsh"- Published by Subhash Palekar on 6 December 1993.
- "Janata Patratil Lekh"(JanataDr.B.R.Ambedkar, Edited by Arun Kamble −7 appendices and 47 pages preface) Published by University of Mumbai and Popular Publication, 1993.
- "Cheevar"-(Essays on Literature and Culture),Ashay Publication, 1995.
- "Yug Pravartak Ambedkar"-(Epoch Making Ambedkar) Ashay Publication, 1995.
- "Chalvache Diwas"- (Reminisances of the Agitations), Ashay Publication, 1995.
- "Vad Samvad"-(Debate and Dialog) an Intellectual Prose, Pratima Publication – 1996,Pune.
- "Dharmantarachi Bheemgarjana" Conversion of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar) – Pratima Publication – 1996,Pune.
- "Marathi Intellectual Prose", Edited by Arun Kamble and other, Text prepared for B.A. (University of Mumbai), Pratima Publication,2003.
- "Tarkateerth Laxmanshastri Joshi—Ek Vadatovyaghyat", Critical writing on Laxmanshastri Joshi,Ambedkar Bharat Publication, 1987.
- "Priya Adarker" translated a selection of his poems into English under the title Arun Kamble: ARUN KRUSHNAJI KAMBLE, Poems.
- "Modern Indian Poetry" Published by Pritish Nandy.
- "An Anthology of Dalit Literature", Edited by Eleanor Zelliot and Mulk Raj Anand.
- Poems published on the cover page, Bulletin of Concerned Asian Scholars, Journals of Michigan University,USA 1978 & 1998.
- "Some Aspects of Half Social Justice, Krishna Aiyar
- From "[Untouchable to Dalit", Eleanor Zelliot(Carleton College,USA), Manohar 2005.
- "Poisoned Bread" Edited by Arjun Dangle, Orient Longman and Co. 1992.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is
providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a
professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do
not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your
discretion when relying on it.