16.2 Write the following sentences inserting apostrophes where they belong to make correct contractions and possessive forms. If the sentence is CORRECT as it appears, write CORRECT.
9. You should've gone to the party.
10. Womens sports have become more popular.
11. Do you know whats going on?
12. Have you read the books on the reading list?
13. Who's in charge of Rubens report?
14. My cousins hat fell off at the beach.
15. They can take care of themselves.
16. She uses lots of verbs in her writing.