Writing Resource Center
The Resource Center is a free service offered by GradeSaver. Each resource has been written and compiled by Adam Kissel, a Harvard-educated GradeSaver editor, in response to questions and editing problems.
The GradeSaver Resource Center is always looking to expand its offerings. If you have any suggestions for new resources, please let GradeSaver know! Contact GradeSaver.
- What Makes a Good Essay?
- Academic Essays
- Admission Essays
- Scholarship and Award Essays
- Essay Writing: First-Person and Third-Person Points of View
- Elements of a Successful Research Paper
- Removing Redundancy: Writing Clearly and Concisely
- Avoiding Commonly Misused Words
- Active Voice vs. Passive Voice
- Choosing an Effective Essay Topic
- An Overview of Literary Genres
- What Makes Classic Literature Classic?
- Determining Your Writing Style
- APA vs. MLA: What Style Guide Do I Use?