- Women in Love (New York: Privately Printed by Thomas Seltzer, 1920).
- Women in Love (London: Martin Secker, 1921).
- Women in Love, ed. Charles L. Ross (Harmondsworth, Middlesex: Penguin, 1982).
- Women in Love, ed. David Farmer, Lindeth Vasey, and John Worthen (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1987). This edition is a volume in The Cambridge Edition of the Letters and Works of D. H. Lawrence
- Women in Love, ed. David Farmer, Lindeth Vasey, and John Worthen [with an intro and notes by M. Kinkead-Weekes] (Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1995).
- Women in Love, ed.David Bradshaw (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1998)
- The First Women in Love (1916–17) edited by John Worthen and Lindeth Vasey, Cambridge University Press, 1998, ISBN 0-521-37326-3.
- The 'Prologue' to Women in Love
- The First Women in Love Oneworld Classics, 2007, ISBN 978-1-84749-005-6
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.