Wide Sargasso Sea Quizzes
by Jean Rhys
Wide Sargasso Sea Quiz 2
1. What does Aunt Cora give to Antoinette before her marriage?
- A locket containing a picture of her mother Annette.
- A letter written by her father right before his death.
- A portrait of Coulibri Estate as it looked before the fire.
- A silk purse containing rings.
2. To whom does Amelie suggest that Antoinette has been married before?
- Richard Mason
- Daniel Cosway
- Mr. Luttrell
- Sandi Cosway
This excerpt of this quiz is provided for free. To view and take the complete quiz or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3258 literature essays, 977 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Wide Sargasso Sea Essays and Related Content
- Wide Sargasso Sea: Major Themes
- Wide Sargasso Sea: Essays
- Wide Sargasso Sea: Questions
- Wide Sargasso Sea: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Jean Rhys: Biography
- Wide Sargasso Sea Summary
- About Wide Sargasso Sea
- Character List
- Glossary of Terms
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Part 1, Section 1
- Summary and Analysis of Part 1, Section 2
- Summary and Analysis of Part 1, Section 3
- Summary and Analysis of Part 2, Section 1
- Summary and Analysis of Part 2, Section 2
- Summary and Analysis of Part 2, Section 3
- Summary and Analysis of Part 2, Section 4
- Summary and Analysis of Part 2, Section 5
- Summary and Analysis of Part 3
- What is "post-colonialism"?
- Related Links on Wide Sargasso Sea
- Suggested Essay Questions
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 3
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 4
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources