Walt Whitman: Poems Study Guide & Essays
Walt Whitman: Poems is not yet available as a study guide. We are working on writing quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis.
- The Metaphor of Light in Whitman's Civil War Poems
- The Resposibilities of Creation
- An Explication of Walt Whitman's "Give Me the Splendid Silent Sun"
- The Deconstruction of Self in Walt Whitman's Song of Myself
- The Secret Song: An Exploration of Latent Homoeroticism in Section 11 of Song of Myself
- Table of Contents
- Prefatory Notice
- Preface to Leaves of Grass
- Chants Democratic: Starting From Paumanok