Ulysses literature essays are academic essays for citation. These papers were written primarily by students and provide critical analysis of Ulysses.
- Concealing Dalkey Hill: Evasion and Parallax in "Nausicaa"
- Immaculate Erection
- Digesting the City: Episode "Ate" in Ulysses and Prufrock
- Ulysses' Dog Images
- "Excuse Bad Writing Am In Hurry": Joyce's Women in Dubliners, Portrait, and Ulysses
- Language, Consciousness and Experience in Waiting for Godot and Ulysses
- An Extraordinary Ordinary Man
- The Function of Parody in Ulysses
- "The Everyman's Epic": Journalism, Ordinariness and the New "Mass" Epic
- The GODDESS, the MATERNAL WHORE and the VINDICTIVE VIRGIN: Powerful Women in One Hundred Years of Solitude and Ulysses
- The New Manly Woman: How Female Strength of Self is Achieved through Expression and Ownership of Sexuality in Joyce
- Episode Eighteen: The Female Perspective in Joyce's Ulysses