- ^ From an edition of Troilus and Cressida by the Boydell Shakespeare Gallery
- ^ Oates, Joyce Carol (1966/1967). The Tragedy of Existence: Shakespeare's Troilus and Cressida. Originally published as two separate essays, in Philological Quarterly, Spring 1967, and Shakespeare Quarterly, Spring 1966.
- ^ Palmer, Kenneth (ed., 1982). Troilus and Cressida (Arden Shakespeare: Second Series). Methuen: London.
- ^ Theodore Morrison, "The Portable Chaucer," The Viking Press, 1949., p. 363.
- ^ Halliday, F.E. (1964). A Shakespeare Companion 1564–1964, Penguin: Baltimore, pp. 501–3.
- ^ Meyers, Joe (31 August 2009). "Shakespeare meets '300'". The Connecticut Post.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.