Trifles Quiz 2
1. What happens to the jars of preserves?
- They melt in the fire.
- They break from the cold.
- They remain unopened.
- They are smashed on the floor.
2. What is the response of the men to Mrs. Peters' concern about the jars of preserves?
- They ask her to take them to Mrs. Wright.
- They accuse her of not paying attention to important things.
- They taste the preserves.
- They take the jars as evidence.
This excerpt of this quiz is provided for free. To view and take the complete quiz or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3077 literature essays, 906 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Trifles Essays and Related Content
- Trifles: Major Themes
- Trifles: Essays
- Trifles: Questions
- Trifles: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Susan Glaspell: Biography
- Trifles Summary
- About Trifles
- Character List
- Glossary of Terms
- Major Themes
- Quotes and Analysis
- Summary and Analysis of Part I
- Summary and Analysis of Part II
- Summary and Analysis of Part III
- The Provincetown Players
- Related Links on Trifles
- Suggested Essay Questions
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 3
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 4
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources