Trifles literature essays are academic essays for citation. These papers were written primarily by students and provide critical analysis of Trifles.
- The Unheimlich in Susan Glaspell's Play Trifles: A Feminist Interpretation of Freud's Uncanny
- Layers of Significance in Susan Glaspell's "Trifles"
- From Courtroom to Stage: Susan Glaspell's "Trifles"
- The Institution of Marriage in Oscar Wilde’s “The Importance of Being Earnest” and Susan Glaspell’s “Trifles”
- Portrayal of Women in Trifles (College)
- The Force of Female Liberation (College)