So I am in 10th grade english. We just started reading this book. And I am totally confused and totally not in the zone.
We have to do questions after we read a chapter. And we're doing chapters on chapter 1.
So heres questions I need help on.
5. Why is Maycomb a comfortable place for Atticus?
7. Why do the boys stay within their "summer boundaries"?
8. Why does Jem being to respect Dill?
9. explain this line:
"Thus we came to know Dill as a picket Merlin, whose head teemed with eccentric plans, strange longings, and quaint fancies."
10. Why is Dill fascinated with the Radley Place?
11. How does the town feel about the Boo Radleys?
16. What reaction comes from inside the house?
I'll have more as we read more in the book.
Please and thanks you's.
and if you'd like to write me personally then get at my myspace.