- Bettelheim, Bruno (1977), The Uses of Enchantment: The Meaning and Importance of Fairy Tales, pp. 291–95, 303–10, ISBN 978-0-394-49771-6 . The connection between "Cupid and Psyche" and "Beauty and the Beast" is found on these pages.
- Donaldson, Mara E (1988), Holy Places are Dark Places: CS Lewis and Paul Ricoeur on Narrative Transformation, Boston: University of America Press .
- Hooper, Walter (1996). C. S. Lewis: A Companion and Guide. Fount.
- Lewis, Clive Staples, Till We Have Faces, ISBN 978-0-15-690436-0 .
- Myers, Doris T (2004), Bareface: A Guide to C. S. Lewis’s Last Novel, Columbia: University of Missouri Press .
- ——— (2002), Seven: An Anglo-American Literary Review 19 (2) Missing or empty |title= (help); |chapter= ignored (help). Discusses the many classical references that Lewis used that may now be obscure to readers.
- Schakel, Peter J (1984), Reason and Imagination in CS Lewis: A Study of ‘Till We Have Faces’, Grand Rapids: Eerdmans .
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.