- Cornford, F. M., "Plato's Theory of Knowledge: The Theaetetus and The Sophist". Dover, 2003 [first published in 1935].
- Desjardins, Rosemary, "The Rational Enterprise: Logos in Plato's Theaetetus", SUNY, 1990.
- Doull, James (1977). "A Commentary on Plato's Theaetetus". Dionysius I: 5–47.
- Klein, Jacob, "Plato's Trilogy: Theaetetus, The Sophist and the Statesman". University of Chicago Press, 1977.
- Benardete, S., Commentary to Plato's Theaetetus. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1984.
- Burnyeat, M.F., The Theaetetus of Plato (with a translation by Jane Levett). Hackett, 1990.
- Campbell, L., The Theaetetus of Plato. Oxford University Press, 1883.
- Heidegger, M., The Essence of Truth. Continuum, 2002.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.