- Aronson, Ronald (1980) Jean-Paul Sartre – Philosophy in the World. London: NLB
- Baert, Patrick (2015) The Existentialist Moment; The Rise of Sartre as a Public Intellectual. Cambridge: Polity Press.
- Gerassi, John (1989) Jean-Paul Sartre: Hated Conscience of His Century. Volume 1: Protestant or Protester? Chicago: University of Chicago Press
- Judaken, Jonathan (2006) "Jean-Paul Sartre and the Jewish Question: Anti-antisemitism and the Politics of the French Intellectual. Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press
- Kirsner, Douglas (2003) The Schizoid World of Jean-Paul Sartre and R.D. Laing. New York: Karnac
- Scriven, Michael (1993) Sartre and The Media. London: MacMillan Press Ltd
- Scriven, Michael (1999) Jean-Paul Sartre: Politics and Culture in Postwar France. London: MacMillan Press Ltd
- Thody, Philip (1964) Jean-Paul Sartre. London: Hamish Hamilton
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.