This content is from Wikipedia. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it. GradeSaver also offers a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors.
- Brian Busby, Character Parts: Who's Really Who in Canlit, Toronto: Knopf, 2003. p. 221-223. ISBN 0-676-97579-8
- Vladimir Tumanov, “De-automatization in Timothy Findley's The Wars.” Canadian Literature 130: 107-115.
- Guy Vanderhaeghe, "Introduction" in The Wars, Toronto; Penguin, 2005.
- The Wars study page
- IMDB page for the film'
- Theatre Calgary page for the play
- The Wars Play Guide
|Governor General's Award for English language fiction recipient|
|Succeeded by |
Who Do You Think You Are?
- Plot overview
- Influences and style
- Introduction by Guy Vanderhaeghe
- Plot summary
- In other media