- ^ a b Hammond, John R. (2004). H. G. Wells's The time machine: a reference guide. Greenwood Publishing Group. ISBN 0-313-33007-7.
- ^ "UCR Acquires Rare Edition of "The Time Machine"". UC Riverside. 9 February 2010. Retrieved 21 September 2010.
- ^ "Man Of The Year Million". Mikejay.net. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- ^ "The Coming Race". google.no.
- ^ Hammond, John R. H. G. Wells's The Time Machine: A Reference Guide (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2004), pg. 50.
- ^ Symon, Evan V. (January 14, 2013). "10 Deleted Chapters that Transformed Famous Books". listverse.com.
- ^ Baxter, Stephen. The Time Ships (HarperPrism, 1995), p. 137.
- ^ "BBC Radio 3 website". Bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- ^ "The Art of H.G.Wells (3 part) trading card series...the end of the epic? The Time Machine, Island of Dr. Moreau, War of the Worlds". Members.tripod.com. 2008-01-01. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.