The Time Machine Bibliography
by H.G. Wells
Author of ClassicNote and Sources
Teddy Wayne, author of ClassicNote. Completed on April 28, 2002, copyright held by GradeSaver.
Huntington, John, ed. Critical Essays on H.G. Wells.. Boston, Mass.: G.K. Hall, 1991.
Huntington, John, ed. The Logic of Fantasy: H.G. Wells and Science Fiction.. New York: Columbia University Press, 1982.
Parrinder, Patrick. Shadows of the Future: H.G. Wells, Science Fiction and Prophecy.. London: Liverpool University Press, 1995.
George Slusser, Patrick Parrinder, Daniele Chatelain, eds. H. G. Wells's Perennial Time Machine: Selected Essays from the Centenary Conference "The Time Machine: Past, Present, and Future" Imperial College, London, July 26-29, 1995.. Athens: University of Georgia Press, 2001.
Wells, H. G. (Herbert George). The Time Machine: An Invention: A Critical Text of the 1895 London First Edition, With an Introduction and Appendices.. Ed, Leon Stover. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Co., 1996.
Huntington, John, ed. The Count of Monte Cristo 1844.
The Time Machine Essays and Related Content
- The Time Machine: Major Themes
- The Time Machine: Essays
- The Time Machine: E-Text
- The Time Machine: Questions
- The Time Machine: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- H.G. Wells: Biography
- The Time Machine Summary
- About The Time Machine
- Character List
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 1-2
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 3-4
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 5-6
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 7-8
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 9-10
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 11-Epilogue
- Related Links on The Time Machine
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources