- ^ Roosevelt, Theodore. 1900. The Strenuous Life; Essays and Addresses
- ^ Thayer, William Roscoe (1919). "Chapter I". Theodore Roosevelt: An Intimate Biography. Boston: Houghton Mifflin. p. 20.
- ^ Thayer, Chapter XVII, pp. 22–24.
- ^ Maiden, David (2006). "Theodore Roosevelt". Spectrum Biographies. IncWell.com. Retrieved 2006-03-07.
- ^ Miller, Nathan (1994). Theodore Roosevelt: A Life. HarperCollins. p. 9.
- ^ Higham, John. Writing American History: Essays on Modern Scholarship. Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press, 1970. pp. 78-84.
- ^ Testi, Arnaldo. The Journal of American History. Volume 81, No. 4. (Mar., 1995), pp. 1521
- ^ Burton, David H. Journal of the History of Ideas. Volume 26, No. 1. (January - March 1965), pp. 110-111.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.