- ^ Eric McMillan. "Greatest Literature of All Time". Editoreric.
- ^ Margaret Atwood (2006). "The LRC 100 (Part One), Canada's Most Important Books". Literary Review of Canada.
- ^ Lale Eskicioglu (July 2010). "The Stone Angel By Margaret Laurence". Bizim Anadolu.
- ^ Nora Foster Stovel (January 1, 2008). Divining Margaret Laurence: A Study of Her Complete Writings. McGill-Queen's Press - MQUP. pp. 5–. ISBN 978-0-7735-7503-5.
- ^ "Margaret Laurence's books banned". CBC.
- ^ Linda Richards (November 1998). "Strength Without Beauty". January Magazine.
- ^ "Leon Rooke". CBC. August 2, 2014.
- ^ "A tribute to Margaret Laurence". CBC. January 5, 2015.
- ^ "The Stone Angel (2007)". Rotten Tomatoes.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.