- Robert Southey, Chronicle of the Cid, 1808, prose translation with other matter from chronicles and ballads, with an appendix including a partial verse translation by John Hookham Frere.
- John Ormsby, The Poem of Cid, 1879, with introduction and notes.
- Archer Milton Huntington, Poem of the Cid, (1897–1903), reprinted from the unique manuscript at Madrid, with translation and notes.
- Lesley Byrd Simpson, The Poem of the Cid, 1957.
- W.S. Merwin, The Poem of the Cid, 1959.
- Paul Blackburn, Poem of the Cid: a modern translation with notes, 1966.
- Rita Hamilton, The Poem of the Cid: Dual Language Edition, 1985.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.