The Scarlet Pimpernel Study Guide
The Scarlet Pimpernel e-text contains the full text of The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy.
- Chapters 1-3
- Chapters 4-6
- Chapters 7-9
- Chapters 10-12
- Chapters 13-15
- Chapters 16-18
- Chapters 19-21
- Chapters 22-24
- Chapters 25-27
- Chapters 28-31
The Scarlet Pimpernel Essays and Related Content
- The Scarlet Pimpernel: Study Guide
- The Scarlet Pimpernel: Major Themes
- The Scarlet Pimpernel: Questions
- The Scarlet Pimpernel: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Baroness Emmuska Orczy: Biography
How/when did Chauvelin figure out that Percy Blakeney was the Scarlet Pimpernel. It doesn't really specify in the book. All it says it that Marguerite got Armand's letter back. This is all getting incredibly frustrating.
Here are some of the theories in question form I have come up with:
- Did Chauvelin figured out that Percy was the Scarlet Pimpernel at Lord Grenville's ball, while Percy was sleeping in the supper room?
- Was Percy identified as the Pimpernel at the Fisherman's Rest by the two spies staying there in the second chapter?
-Did Percy stop at the Thorn and Thistle inn while Chauvelin was there? The book said Percy would have set sail from London Bridge.