- ^ Logan and Smith, p. 52.
- ^ The lost work by Day was probably a pamphlet, not a play; Chambers, Vol. 3, p. 289.
- ^ Chambers, Vol. 3, pp. 296–7.
- ^ Logan and Smith, p. 15.
- ^ Logan and Smith, p. 27.
- ^ Lake, pp. 52–6.
- ^ Mulholland, pp. 8, 11.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.