Privide examples in your explanation from book
Answers 2Add Yours
Answered by Aslan
Machiavelli felt that man's nature was:
- Selfish : People are self centered and greedy.
- Aggressive : Man keeps fighting with each other for things that can be shared.
- Wicked : Man works against collective good of society.
- Discontented : Man is always wanting more and isolating himself from others.
- Irrational : Man is irrational, letting his emotions get in the way of reasonable thinking.
- Ambitious : Man desires more whether he deserves more or not.
Answered by Samantha B #741358