comparatively, friction, gaunt. congregated, erosion, skiff, buoys, ptomaine, thwart, shoal, gaff, humility, prisms, boom
1. The student ______ in the hallway between classes
2. He stepped the mast abd, with the stick that was his gaff and with his ___ rigged, the patched sail, drew, the boat began to move
3. The diamond ring gave off lustrous _____ of light
4. Jonah was noisy while caleb was ______ quiet
5. Many survivors of the great Depression and the dust bowl were ____.
6. The old man had a brief moment to sit on the ___ and regain his strength before another battle began with the giant fish
7.Her small _____ was not mathce for thr fury of the strom and soon sank
8. John was filled with ____at the sight of the pope.
9. ___ help boats to find the right way
10. ___ between the two pieaces of metal caused them to grow very hot.