- ^ Kerr, Euan."Guthrie will premier Erdrich's "Master Butcher's Singing Club" mpr.org, April 7, 2010]
- ^ 
- ^ USATODAY.com - 'Butchers' skillfully carves memorable characters
- ^ Immigrants and acrobats storm the Midwest
- ^ Her Own Private North Dakota - New York Times
- ^ BOOKS OF THE TIMES; Setting Out With a Dream And a Lot Of Sausages - New York Times
- ^ Erdrich, Louise. The Master Butchers Singing Club. New York: HarperCollins, 2003.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.