- ^ Sebold, Alice. The Lovely Bones. p. 363.
- ^ Bouton, Katherine (July 14, 2002). "What Remains". The New York Times Book Review. Retrieved January 29, 2010.
- ^ Smith, Ali (August 17, 2002). "A perfect afterlife". The Guardian.
- ^ a b Hensher, Philip (August 11, 2002). "An eternity of sweet nothings". The Observer.
- ^ a b Viner, Katharine (August 24, 2002). "Above and Beyond". The Guardian. Retrieved August 14, 2011.
- ^ "Peter Jackson confirms The Lovely Bones as his next project". Movieweb.com. January 18, 2005.
- ^ "The Lovely Bones Box Office Data". The-numbers.com.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.