- Bachelder, Chris (January–February 2006). "The Jungle at 100: Why the reputation of Upton Sinclair's good book has gone bad". Mother Jones Magazine.
- Lee, Earl. "Defense of The Jungle: The Uncensored Original Edition". See Sharp Press.
- Øverland, Orm (Fall 2004). "The Jungle: From Lithuanian Peasant to American Socialist". American Literary Realism 37 (1): 1–24.
- Phelps, Christopher. "The Fictitious Suppression of Upton Sinclair's The Jungle". hnn.us.
- Young, James Harvey (1985). "The Pig That Fell into the Privy: Upton Sinclair's The Jungle and Meat Inspection Amendments of 1906". Bulletin of the History of Medicine 59 (1): 467–480.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.