This content is from Wikipedia. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it. GradeSaver also offers a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors.
- Joseph A. Conforti, Imagining New England: Explorations of Regional Identity from the Pilgrims to the Mid-Twentieth Century (Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2001), 248–62.
- Stern, Milton R., Introduction to "The House of the Seven Gables", Viking Penguin Inc, 1981. p. vii.
- McFarland, Philip. Hawthorne in Concord. New York: Grove Press, 2004. p. 137. ISBN 0-8021-1776-7
- S.T. Joshi and David E. Schultz, An H. P. Lovecraft Encyclopedia, p. 107.
- The House of the Seven Gables at IMDB
- Major themes
- Publication history and response