- ^ "The House Behind the Cedars". silentera.com. Retrieved March 3, 2013.
- ^ a b c d e f g h J. Douglas Smith, Managing White Supremacy, pp. 101-104, UNC Press, 2002. ISBN 0-8078-5424-7
- ^ a b c “Overview: The House Behind the Cedars", AllMovie, New York Times
- ^ Whiteman, "Charles W. Chesnutt", Berea University faculty
- ^ Dan Moos, Outside America, University Press of New England, 2005, ISBN 1-58465-506-2
- ^ “Headline to Headlights: Oscar Micheaux's Exploitation of the Rhinelander Case", The Western Journal of Black Studies, Fall 1998
- ^ Bernard L. Peterson, Early Black American Playwrights and Dramatic Writers: A Biographical Directory and Catalog of Plays, Films, and Broadcasting Scripts, Hartford, Connecticut: Greenwood Publishing Group, 1990. ISBN 0-313-26621-2
- ^ “Race Films Screening", University of Chicago Chronicle, January 12, 2002
- ^ “Progressive Silent Film List: The House Behind the Cedars", SilentEra.com
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.