The Grapes of Wrath Study Guide & Essays
The Grapes of Wrath study guide contains a biography of John Steinbeck, literature essays, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis.
- The Grapes of Wrath Summary
- Character List
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 1-5
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 6-10
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 11-15
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 16-20
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 21-25
- Summary and Analysis of Chapter 26-30
- Contrasting the Movie and Novel Form of The Grapes of Wrath
- Four Pages of Fear, Hostility, and Exploitation
- All in the Family in The Grapes of Wrath
- The Importance of Chapter Twenty-Five
- Grapes of Greatness
2.Tom is told that all skinners(truck drivers) do something to occupy themselves as they drive,how does this habit affect Tom?
3.How does tom feel about being an ex-con?