- ^ "Boy's Dream World Bridged: 'The Go-Between' Deals in Strange World of Emotion" (Sep 19, 1954) Los Angeles Times
- ^ Joseph Henry Jackson, "Bookman's Notebook" (Aug 20, 1954) Los Angeles Times
- ^ "Man Reviews Past in Novel by Hartley" (July 25, 1954) Lubbock Avalanche Journal
- ^ Jo Fields Shallet, "New Looks at Books: The Go-Between, by L.P. Hartley" (Aug 24, 1954) Chicago Star Publications
- ^ "Mrs. Tanner is Speaker for Delphian Club" (Jan 14, 1960) Morgantown Post
- ^ Database (n.d.). "The Go-Between". Cannes Film Festival. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- ^ David Earl's website
- ^ a b c d e Cavendish, Dominic (15 September 2011). "The Go-Between, Courtyard Theatre, West Yorkshire Playhouse, Leeds, Review – Despite a Hackneyed Start This Version of The Go-Between at West Yorkshire Playhouse Is the Finest New Musical to Have Sprung from the Regions All Year". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.