The Glass Menagerie Quizzes
The Glass Menagerie Quiz 4
1. When was the play written?
2. Where was it first produced?
- New York
- St Louis
- New Haven
This excerpt of this quiz is provided for free. To view and take the complete quiz or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3250 literature essays, 977 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
The Glass Menagerie Essays and Related Content
- The Glass Menagerie: Major Themes
- The Glass Menagerie: Essays
- The Glass Menagerie: Questions
- The Glass Menagerie: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Tennessee Williams: Biography
- The Glass Menagerie Summary
- About The Glass Menagerie
- Character List
- Glossary of Terms
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Scene 1
- Summary and Analysis of Scene 2
- Summary and Analysis of Scene 3
- Summary and Analysis of Scene 4
- Summary and Analysis of Scene 5
- Summary and Analysis of Scene 6
- Summary and Analysis of Scene 7
- The Dead Gay Guy
- Related Links on The Glass Menagerie
- Suggested Essay Questions
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 3
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 4
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources