Questions for The Glass Castle
Answers 1Add Yours
1. How is Jeanette badly burned?
2. Why is Jeanette's family always on the move?
3. What happens at Thanksgiving dinner?
4. Short Answer- Discuss the metaphor of a glass castle and what significance it holds for Jeannette and her father. Why does Jeannette tells her father that she doesn't believe he'll ever build it? Does that have a specific meaning?
5. How does this novel, sad as it is, rise above being depressing?
6. While in college, Jeanette is taken to task by her professor for her stance on those who are poverty stricken; why doesn't she explain herself?
The Glass Castle