- Fall (surname), a surname
- Fall (unit), a Scottish measurement of length
- Fall, a type of partial wig used to add length to the back of one's hair
- Fall, the part on a piano that covers the keys
- Phall, a very hot curry dish
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.