- Astrological fall, a term for a planet in a form of debilitated essential dignity
- Meteorite fall, a meteorite recovered after being observed entering the atmosphere
- Fall, the sudden arrival of birds due to drift migration
- Fall, the sepals of the Iris flower
- Fall, the part of a rope that is hauled on in a block-and-tackle arrangement
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.