- Fall of man, the Christian doctrine of mankind's rebellion against God, as found predominantly in the Adam and Eve narrative
- Falling (accident), accident caused by a fall
- Falling (physics), movement due to gravity
- Waterfall, a geological formation, more typically referred to as "falls" than simply "fall"
- Fall, academic term, usually a semester or a quarter, occurring around the same time as the autumn season
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.