- Aristophanes Aristophanes. ed. B. B. Rogers (London, 1902). Translation in verse.
- Aristophanes. Ecclesiazusae. ed. trans. R. Smith (Oxford, 1833). Translation in verse.
- Aristophanes. Ecclesiazusae. trans. G. Theodoridis (2002). Translation in prose.
- Aristophanes. Ecclesiazusae. ed. R. G. Ussher (Oxford, 1973).
- Aristophanes. Le Donne al Parlamento ed. M. Vetta (Milan, 1989).
- Henderson, Jeffrey (1996). Three Plays by Aristophanes: Staging Women. Scholarly translation free from censorship which mars earlier translations.
- Sommerstein, A. H. (2007). Aristophanes' Ecclesiazusae (Oxford, 2007). Critical edition containing Greek, translation in prose, commentary and introduction.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.