The Color of Water Quizzes
The Color of Water Quiz 3
1. Why did Ruth decide to move her family to Delaware?
- Because she had relatives in Delaware
- Because she could no longer afford the house in New York
- Because the city of New York told her they needed to tear down her house
- Because she was offered a good job in Wilmington
2. Why did James like the idea of moving to Delaware?
- Because he wanted a fresh start
- Because he hated New York
- Because they had relatives in Delaware
- Because he knew there was a good music program in Wilmington
This excerpt of this quiz is provided for free. To view and take the complete quiz or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3321 literature essays, 1017 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
The Color of Water Essays and Related Content
- The Color of Water: Major Themes
- The Color of Water: Questions
- The Color of Water: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- James McBride: Biography
- The Color of Water Summary
- About The Color of Water
- Character List
- Glossary of Terms
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 1-4
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 5-8
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 9-12
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 13-16
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 17-19
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 20-22
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 23-Epilogue
- Loving v. Virginia (1967)
- Related Links on The Color of Water
- Suggested Essay Questions
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 3
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 4
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources