1. Explain how exactly Max ends up in Liesel’s bed. Describe what Liesel does for Max while he is ill and how she feels.
2. What problems do Rosa and Hans discuss regarding Max’s illness and how does Liesel react to them?
3. Describe how Rosa brings Liesel the news of Max waking up. Why does she do it like that?
4. Describe in some detail what has happened to cause ‘the longest three minutes in Hubermann History’ (The Visitor, p. 353).
5. Describe what is happening in the three ‘Death’s Diary’ sections and how Death feels about it all.