1.Who is jim?
2.What is Toms final punishment at the end of chapter 1?
3. During supper what does Aunt Polly do to Tom? What does Sid do?
4.Does Aunt Polly admit her error? Why or why not?
5. What is the mental conflict between Aunt Polly and Tom in this chap?
6. What is Aunt Polly doing this Sunday morning?
7. What are two things Tom hates (Remember its Sunday morning)?
8. What does Tom do once at the church?
7. Why does tom do this? is his plot revealed?
8.Where does this chap. take place?
9. Describe the ministers sermon.
10. What happens during the sermon that has everyone laughing?
11. What is Tom trying to convince Aunt Polly at the begining of this chap.?
12. Who does Tom meet in this chapter?