10 of each and due by tomorrow
Answers 1Add Yours
1) The auditorium scene from the novel is cut from the movie.
2) Melinda speaks to Mr. Freeman about her being raped at the end of the novel. In the movie she talks to Joyce.
3) The film is set in the Midwest. The setting of the novel is Syracuse.
4) In the novel Melinda sends an anonymous letter to Rachel to watn her about Andy. In the film, she tells Rachel in person.
5) In the book, the incident with the mashed potatoes was an accident. In the film, she is hit on purpose.