- ^ John Betjeman, John Piper Murray's Buckinghamshire architectural guide. p. 125
- ^ Robert M. Cooper. The literary guide and companion to Middle England. p. 76
- ^ William S. Peterson. John Betjeman: A Bibliography. p. 455
- ^ Kevin Gardner. Faith and Doubt of John Betjeman: An Anthology of his Religious Verse. p.162
- ^ Sir John Betjeman's guide to English parish churches. 1993. pp. 92, 93
- ^ Poetic justice at last for Slough
- ^ "Slough Revisited". Volvic. 19 May 2005. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.