Slaughterhouse Five Study Guide & Essays
Published in 1969, Slaughterhouse Five is a novel written in troubled times about troubled times. As the novel was being finished in 1968, America saw the assassinations of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Robert Kennedy. In the South, Blacks and their supporters were struggling to overturn centuries of…
Slaughterhouse Five study guide contains a biography of Kurt Vonnegut, literature essays, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis.
- Slaughterhouse Five Summary
- About Slaughterhouse Five
- Character List
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 1-2
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 3-4
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 5-6
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 7-8
- Insanity of War in Slaughterhouse Five
- The Mayflower of Life
- Foreshadowing of Events in Kurt Vonnegut's 'Slaughterhouse Five'
- Counterculture and Slaughterhouse-Five
- A Comparative Analysis of Slaughterhouse-five