This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.
- Skellig title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "Skellig" (first U.S. edition). Library of Congress Catalog Record. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- (Carnegie Winner 1998). Living Archive: Celebrating the Carnegie and Greenaway Winners. CILIP. Retrieved 2012-07-11.
- "Formats and Editions of Skellig". WorldCat. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "Schools: Information". David Almond. Confirmed 2012-11-24.
- Berman, Matt. "Common Sense Review". Common Sence Media. Retrieved 2008-02-12.
- Latham, Don (2006-01-02). "Magical Realism and the Child Reader: The Case of David Almond's Skellig". The Looking Glass: New Perspectives on Children's Books (The Looking Glass) 10.1. Archived from the original on 2008-03-25. Retrieved 2008-02-21.
- "Guardian children's fiction prize: the shortlist". Julia Eccleshare. guardian.co.uk 30 September 2011. Retrieved 2012-07-11.
- [dated info] "The Carnegie Medal: Current Shortlist". CILIP. Retrieved 2012-07-11.
- "My name is Mina" (first U.S. edition). LCC record. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "Formats and Editions of My name is Mina". WorldCat. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- Cripps, Charlotte; l (2003-11-26). "The creature in the garage". The Independent.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-09-15.
- Page on the play at www.newvictory.org.[dead link]
- "Skellig" (reviews). The Birmingham Stage Company. Review dates 2008 to 2011(?).
- Whetstone, David (2008-11-13). "Skellig, the opera, The Sage". Journal Live. Retrieved 2008-12-09.
- West, Dave (2008-03-19). "Sky One sets three major HD series". Digital Spy. Retrieved 2008-09-02.
- Holmwood, Leigh (2008-09-02). "Tim Roth to don wings as Skellig". The Guardian. Retrieved 2008-09-02.
- Fletcher, Alex (2008-09-02). "Tim Roth confirmed for 'Skellig' cast". Digital Spy. Retrieved 2008-09-02.