by Hermann Hesse
1. What is the profession of Siddhartha's father?
2. What is the name by which Siddhartha refers to the Divine within him?
3. Whose is Siddhartha's closest friend throughout part I of the novel?
4. What was the name of the group of ascetics Siddhartha joined after leaving his father?
5. What was Siddhartha's primary goal as an ascetic?
6. What is the Buddha's real name?
7. Which of the following best describes the Buddha's countenance?
8. Which of the following is not a belief espoused by the Buddha?
9. Which of the following best describes the Buddha's response to Siddhartha's objections?
10. What does Siddhartha say is missing in the Buddha's teaching?
Getting you the grade since 1999.
Copyright (C) 1999-2014 GradeSaver LLC. Not affiliated with Harvard College.