- Saved, by Edward Bond. London, Methuen, 1966.
- At the Royal Court – 25 Years of the English Stage Company, by Richard Findlater (ed.). Ambergate: Amber lane Press, 1981.
- A Sense of Direction – Life at the Royal Court, by William Gaskill. London, Faber, 1988; pp 62–70.
- The Royal Court Theatre Inside Out, by Ruth Little and Emily McLaughlin. London, Oberon Books, 2007.
- Changing Stages: A view of British Theatre in the twentieth century, by Richard Eyre and Nicholas Wright. London, Bloomsbury, 2000.
- "Edward Bond, Saved, November 1965", by Samantha Ellis. The Guardian, 23 April 2003.
- "Acid tongue". Mark Ravenhill on fellow playwright, Edward Bond. The Guardian, 9 September 2006.
- 1965 Plays and Players / Theatre World reviews and pictures
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.